IVF FERTILITY IN TEHRAN
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a sort of Assistive Reproductive Technology (ART) method that comprises of recovering the eggs from a woman’s ovaries and fertilizing them sperm. The fertilized egg, or embryo, can then be frozen for future use or implanted into the female patient’s uterus right away. Medobay is here to assist you through the treatment procedure at affordable costs in Tehran, Iran.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT IVF IN TEHRAN, IRAN
Starting $1,300, up to $2,000.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
Between 4-6 weeks.
MINIMUM STAY IN TEHRAN, IRAN
WHY GO TO TEHRAN, IRAN FOR IVF FERTILITY?
Every year, more than 2,500 patients from Iran and abroad undergo IVF fertility treatment in Tehran, Iran. It is considered one of the finest treatments in the Middle-East because of the accomplished specialists and consultants that have a high surgery success rate in the country. Tehran, Iran is also one of the cheapest countries for IVF fertility treatment. In short, you should choose Tehran, Iran for IVF fertility treatment because of;
· Low costs of surgery,
· Low costs of accommodation,
· Well-experienced specialists and consultants,
· High number of IVF fertility treatment centres.
IVF FERTILITY QUICK DETAILS:
· MAY BE NECESSARY FOR:
- Decreased fertility in women above the age of 40,
- Obstructed or injured fallopian tubes,
- Decreased functionality of the ovaries,
- Uterine fibroids,
- Infertility in the sperm, such as a reduced sperm count or oddities in the shape of the sperm,
- Unexplained infertility.
- IVF fertility doesn’t have a constant success rate. As per the American Pregnancy Association, the live birth rate for women under the age of 35 is 41-43%. For women over the age of 40, this reduces to 13-18%.
- Multiple pregnancies, which results in the risk of low birth weight or premature birth,
- Ectopic pregnancy, if the eggs are implanted outside the uterus,
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), which is a rare disorder that causes an excess of fluid in the abdomen and chest,
- Bleeding, infection, or harm to the bowels or bladder – but rare!
- Normally, patients can resume routine activities three days after undergoing IVF fertility.
- Minor bloody discharge,
- Mild cramping,
WHY IS IVF FERTILITY POPULAR?
Every year, millions of families around the world struggle with infertility. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), for every 100 couples, 12 to 13 of them struggle with infertility. IVF is one of the most popular methods of overcoming infertility. Since IVF fertility uses cutting-edge technology to do so, it is also one of the fastest and safest methods. It is a multi-step procedure and takes around four to six weeks. However, IVF fertility is also one of the most expensive methods, as insurance companies do not cover it. In fact, only 16 states in the United States require some amount of insurance coverage for families undergoing infertility treatments, such as IVF fertility.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF IVF FERTILITY?
IVF fertility procedure comprises of five stages;
You’ll receive fertility medication to increase the number of eggs your body produces. During this duration, your doctor will conduct routine blood tests and ultrasounds to monitor the production of eggs.
· EGG RETRIEVAL:
Your doctor will use an ultrasound wand to direct a needle through your vagina, into your ovary and then into the follicle with the eggs to retrieve the eggs and fluid from every follicle.
A specialist will combine the sperm from the male partner with the retrieved eggs to produce embryos.
· EMBRYO CULTURE:
Your doctor will monitor the fertilized egg to make sure that they’re multiplying and developing.
As soon as the embryos are big enough, they will be implanted using a thin tube (catheter), which will be directed into your vagina, past your cervix, into your uterus where the embryo will be released.
This entire process takes 6 to 10 days, and a blood test will ensure if the pregnancy was successful or not.